Thursday 14 January 2016

Animal Jam: Better, or Worse?

I haven't been updating this blog in a while. I got tired of Animal Jam. I keep playing so I could get ya'll somma these updates. There really isn't much purpose for me to play Animal Jam anymore. I used to play it with my cousin during the holidays, since it's the only online game we can play together.
This update was unfortunately not worth the wait. 3 weeks of boring stuff and here comes more. There's barely anything special about the winter palace. In my opinion, it wouldn't even beat the small den.

A new animal? The clues given were T-A-G-O. The first thing that came to my mind was the tegu lizard. I didn't think much about the fact that the clues were a scrambled version of 'GOAT'. Goats have been fanmade animal avatars for a long time.

2 years ago, a piece of spine-chilling fiction was written by Forgotten-Midgar, titled 'The Goat Myth'. The creepypasta gained popularity, and a fan art was done for the story. You can view it here.

I didn't take a screenshot of the newest pet. It's a pet snow leopard and it can only be obtained by using retail gift cards. God, AJHQ is milking this game so hard.

Below are past updates of Animal Jam. All the screenshots are taken by me, they were stored in my file but they were not used in blog posts.
Previously, the rare snowboarding helmet was sold at Shiveer Shoppe on January 4th, the day I started schooling. Yes, school has taken plenty of my time.

Next in line is the giant otter plushie, seen at the Diamond Shop. As with most of the giant plush, it is a members-only den item. An ice throne (not shown) is sold at Epic Wonders on January 6th.

Then, we have snowflake royal headwear! They're both sold at Epic Wonders on January 9th and 8th respectively. These items have left their mark in Play Wild, did you buy them on the mobile game?

On Sunday, January 10th, hockey skates made their way into Jam Mart Furniture.

Here we have another rare item. This one is in fact a lot prettier than the rare snowboarding helmet. It's the rare sparkly boa, last seen at Jam Mart Clothing.

Animal Jam has restocked their unique celestial lamps. These lamps are sold at Jam Mart Furniture, available in various colors. From left to right are the star lamp, moon lamp and sun lamp.
Returning from December 18th 2014, the carnations are not to be missed. You can buy them now at Treetop Gardens.

Lastly, we have new topiaries over at the Topiary Shop in Sarepia Forest. I got confused which one is the new one but yeah you should check them out yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment