Wednesday 3 May 2017

Life : EXAM AGAIN and BgA

Sorry for not posting for one whole month...(I lost count)? But when life recently just got interesting, exams came back. Like, WHAT WE ONLY JUST FINISHED OUR CORRECTIONS.

*ROLLS EYES*

For the past few weeks when I deserted this blog, school life was pretty amusing and I actually began looking forward to it everyday. But as for the projects and those lullabies by teacher......dang.

BgA came back last on the 24th of March and yeah, both me and Obsidis are crazy about it. Their second debut song was more serious, focusing on when one member got too famous (AKA Jun) and got a company who wanted him to do solo. Their song brilliantly brain-washed me and no matter where I am or what I am doing, the lyrics kept replaying in my mind. Obsidis and I literally sing this song everyday at school until she memorized the lyrics while I, still made up half of the Korean lyrics.  

*Bottom row from left: P-Dragon (Philip),R.O.P. (Ryan obviously), J-Lite (Justin)
Top row from left: Daeyang (David), Jeungri (Jun)*

EXTRA : I seriously got pictures of  ball grid array when I googled for BgA pictures. Besides I found                    out that they got themselves a wikipedia page.

Lastly, let me show you guys some legendary light sticks. Trust me, I had never seen a poop so beautiful.

*When gold and silver don't not mix together, you make both.*

Pictures resources:
-BgA





No comments:

Post a Comment