Tuesday 25 July 2017

Play Wild: Previous News

Another day, another time to play! Welcome back jammers. In this post, we're going to have a little flashback on earlier events or interesting incidents.
The wind armor was introduced in the Sapphire Shop not in its classic bronze form, but in a cool, dusty shade of blue. Foxes and tree houses are also on sale.


We had the bubble-tron 5000 as a member gift, and the latest one is a viking beard. The bubble-tron 5000 comes in different colors, but it didn't get as much attention as the blackout spike.
Last week's rare item was a dragonfly hair clip. It's a small head accessory, but it's cute nonetheless.
Last but not least, the star of the show might be the legendary travelling salesman. He makes an appearance in a certain area at random times. He has currently made 4 appearances, but I only managed to capture 3 of them. If you have a screenshot of his goods during the 2nd appearance, leave a comment!
I suppose he has a special taste for hats, since most of his goods were head accessories. I might host a small giveaway with my extra items, particularly the feather necklace, candy necklace, feather boa, and the royal tiara. I'm uncertain how I should plan this giveaway, I'm considering the decision.
1st appearance
3rd appearance
4th appearance
That's all for Play Wild, jammers. See you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment