Thursday 24 December 2015

Animal Jam: 23rd + 24th Gifts

 On 23rd of December, I was gifted a pair of gingerbread wings that does not match my gingerbread hat. However, I am glad that it does match my other winter-y accessory, my pink scarf!

Ornament light strands are sold at Jam Mart Furniture. It's a members-only den item that can be hung around the eaves of a small den.

Speaking of members-only, what happened in AJHQ when I got a members-only store bought item during Christmas eve??
I was happy at first because it suits my grey-white-red collection. I wasn't expecting anything special since festive lights were one of Play Wild's daily gifts.
This store item happens to be glitched too. The color-changer only switched it to 2 colors in more than 2 clicks of the mouse. I checked the gift accessory and I found out that I couldn't wear it!

Let's hope the gifts get sorted out soon. Happy Jamaalidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment