Wednesday 9 December 2015

Animal Jam: Jamaaliday Scarf

Jamaaliday scarves won't be hitting the shelves this year, jammers. However, today has a mysterious event going about Jamaa. Brown scarves have turned out to be the rarest of all scarves! I'm unsure if any jammers had received brown scarves, and many are asking to trade for them.
This scarf I've received is exactly the same as my old grey Jamaaliday scarf. I thought it served no further use to me, so I traded it for my cousin's blue one, since it matches my tiger. 



Toy racetracks are animated den items sold at Outback Imports. Back at Shiveer Shoppe, we have Jamaaliday sweaters.
The term 'sweater' is a catch-all for a variety of knit garments. A sweater with an open front fastened by buttons or a zipper is generally called a cardigan.In South African English, a sweater is always called a jersey.

Would you prefer a Jamaaliday sweater or a holiday sweater?

No comments:

Post a Comment