Sunday 18 December 2016

Animal Jam: LAST DAY for skullys!

Welcome back to Aurora Bliss (formerly Nitemayre's Den). I apologize for the lack of posts over the last few days. But since I believe many of you have seen the latest update, I won't have to go through much for this post.
These skullys are really different from beta ones, because the string has changed, it originally had a blue bow. Also, where did the skulls come from? The size seems to be from pygmy marmosets, but the eye sockets are far too small.



Anyway, let's check out today's Jamaaliday gift.
I got a peppermint flavored one! What did you get? Moving on the newest store items, we have the snow globe hat and the frosting icicles.
I just wanna let you jammers know that occasionally I won't be posting on time, it's either because I'm busy, or that I'm currently 'unstable'. Here are some blogs that update regularly/once every few days.



The Animal Jam Sky Blog has been updated, it looks organized and the font isn't too hard to read. The Animal Jam Stream probably won the 'most creative AJ blog' award and is packed with a lot of blogger tips.

In other news, rumor has it that sheep are coming to Jamaa! Try and catch up with AJ YouTubers like Julian2 for new information on Animal Jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment