Thursday 10 August 2017

Leaving my pack...

Good evening jammers. I am here to announce that I have exited the Hounds of the Falling Skulls. So if you joined to roleplay with me (which nobody does but whatever), it would be a bummer because I will be paying my last visits to the pack.
Flashback to when I was a member
It's amazing how we have made so many memorable experiences, but now we must let the newer generation guide the pack and hopefully achieve far greater than we have. I have given the reasons in the page's comment section. Right now I have no idea what to do in my roleplaying life, maybe I'll have an idea after I sit for the exams.

I made a new OC, I'm deciding whether I should use the name Sahara or Terracotta. Hopefully she will find a place in a suitable pack.


No comments:

Post a Comment