Thursday 10 August 2017

Play Wild: Red Pandas

Hey everyone. I'll hit you guys with some bad news first. My tablet couldn't charge a long time ago, so I decided to move the Play Wild app to my phone. The problem didn't end there, in fact it got worse. It kept restarting once every minute or so. I won't be able to take in-game screenshots as easily until I figure this out.
This is the promotional art for the latest addition to Play Wild's list of avatars. Being the 20th animal, the red panda's introduction is followed by 2 new armor sets, the Emperor and Empress outfits. 

The red pandas match the mystical fortress, which is an eastern-themed den branded with soft glows of blue and green. And to top it off, jammers can now buy the all new pet firefly! Click here to view the enchanting home on the peak.
Different fireflies have their own light patterns, all to find mates and communicate with other lightning bugs. If you caught one but it doesn't light up, you can try flashing a torchlight at it and maybe it will start flickering!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment