Friday 31 March 2017

Animal Jam: Another Wild Weekend!

Hello jammers. Welcome back to another Animal Jam update post. AJHQ is pulling out another wild weekend, but this time there are items for non-members too!


Before we move on, here are today's rares. Each of them can be found in the Diamond Shop and Jam Mart Clothing respectively.

In AJHQ's sneak peek video, the all new Liza's Garden den was displayed. I have a small preview here for you guys to look at.
And of course, AJHQ has prepared the mysterious den item. Sadly, this den item is for members only.
You can search for this food cart around the higher areas of the den.
This tower is seriously adorable. I love the vines that climb up the building.
These 2017 member benefits are a little mediocre to be honest. If I were a member, I would prefer the monthly member gifts. I mean, let's face it. You can't really have 1000 buddies that will stay online as much as you do. I would rather have real buddies, as the saying goes: a friend to many is a friend to none.
Fast Foodies have arrived in Jamaa yet again! This game was first released in Play Wild. You can check out this post to find out more.
Ah, my favourite seasonal adventure, the Spring Festival. The April Fool's Party has also returned. 

In regards to leaving/returning Animals, cheetahs have returned to Jamaa, which brings you the Speed In Nature exhibition in the Conservation Museum. Soon, snow leopards will return to Jamaa. 

That's all for now, jammers. I hope you enjoy this post! Stay tuned for another on Play Wild.



No comments:

Post a Comment