Monday 20 March 2017

Life : FLU

*This is supposed to be last week post, but I'm stuck in exams so.....*

Before I began spouting how terrible things went recently for both me and the people around me, I would like to express a little of my gratitude towards Obsidis for the package of honeycombs. They certainly taste even better when given.


For the past few weeks, Obsidis and I were seriously sick, days embellished with annoying sniffling sounds, nose blockage, and a dizzy brain were a huge nuisance to my eating habits AND daily routines. In terms of eating, my meal depends on my mood swings; I can ignore the need of food for a period of time, as for the rest, I can eat the whole day, even if I'm not hungry. During that time, I surprise myself of how much a glutton I am and unfortunately, that 'mood' managed to squeeze inside and made itself comfortable when I'm up with a sore throat PLUS cold. So, I would visit my kitchen and fill myself with food regularly. Not to mention the fact that my fridge still has some chocolates and slices of cheesecake, I have to guard my hands so much and exercise self control to the extend of staring them in an open fridge around 5 minutes.

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW THANKS
 KIRA-KIRA BOOMMMM

No comments:

Post a Comment