Friday 23 June 2017

Animal Jam: Wild Weekend and Vidcon Contest


Alright everyone. I suppose most of you have seen AJHQ's sneak peak of a major update. I don't really care about the Animal Jam celebrities in either of the teams, but I am betting on team Mira, because I used to subscribe to Aparri until I got exposed to the amount of cringe he was generating
There are a bunch of new items in Jam Mart Furniture for you to decorate your den and show your support. You can also buy the Mira or Zios hats for 1000 gems. Anyways, we should probably check out what's in for the wild weekend.
Spikes, spikes, more spikes. The community sure can't get enough of them. In my opinion, the spiked spikes look the most unusual, reminds me of caterpillar barbs. Luckily, the worn spikes are for all jammers. Their appearance is alright to me, the size is good and the colors are not quite repulsive. The ancient spiked collar has levitating spikes, but it's over-sized for any animal I used to try it on.

The second month of summer is almost here, which means it's time to celebrate Freedom Day! The Freedom Party has already been set up in Play Wild, it took a moment to reach Animal Jam. 

The items sold at the Freedom Party are nothing special, really, but different strokes for different folks. Which is the best item from the party?

Other news

The phantoms are invading with more and more ready to spawn. Do you have what it takes to protect Jamaa from being engulfed in shadows? You can try out another seasonal adventure, Battle for the Beacon to see how far you can go.

Back in AJHQ's version of Greely's Hideout, we will be having a look at the secret shop. The antique chair is located in a room above the gaming 'mancave'. 
In another note, I will be going for an overnight trip far from home next Monday and Tuesday. Just a heads up on another delay on posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment