Friday 9 June 2017

Play Wild: Membership Benefits

Membership benefits made its way to this mobile app long ago. I'd just like to share with you what's going on with this new feature. There is a promotion where certain sapphire packs can get you either a free 1 month membership or a 3 months membership. That's how I got my membership, actually.
 Besides getting 5 sapphires daily, members also receive cool gifts every week. So far, there are 5 of them. In the image above, members are given griffin wings and a grass mohawk. My mohawk doesn't look much like grass, but it comes in other colors as well.
Here, we can see 3 den items. They are the palace king throne, the palace queen throne, and the palace fireplace respectively. They probably come in different colors too, my king and queen thrones don't match each other, which is kinda sad.

Be sure to check out other posts on this blog! Thanks for the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment