Monday 30 January 2017

Animal Jam + Play Wild: RIM & How to Win on Treasure Hunts!

Hey jammers. Sorry for the late post, but technically it's still Monday in America, right?
Today we have rare arm cuffs in Jam Mart clothing. You know what I think about arm cuffs? Gold bangles around your upper arm. Beautiful.


Ah, the rare viking hat. Its icy blue horns may represent the cold winters vikings have fought through. Actually, vikings never wore horned helmets.
I've been playing this game for a really long time (and I've even been a beta tester). Surely, I get to say that I've won every one of the daily prizes on treasure hunts. Let me teach you all this tactic, you can probably use it for the lottery too.
The thing is, you should strike at the same place, every time you go for a treasure hunt. I always strike the first row, if I have some keys left, I'll make it a 'T' shape. Sometimes I wouldn't get anything, but other times, I won a handful of gems. This is how I am able to win Sapphires on Wednesdays.

If you strike randomly everyday, there's a low chance you'll win, you might miss the prize by one box.

On a side note, I'll be working on a new page that's a schedule for Play Wild treasure hunts! Be sure to keep your eyes peeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment