Sunday 22 January 2017

Life Stuff : About School and Ruined New Year Resolutions

Hi, everyone~~I'm kirameki, another contributor for this blog, Aurora Bliss, which never show up until today. Since Obsidis FH will be taking care of news concerning AJ and I barely played that game, i'll be posting a majority of stories about my life.This is my first post both on this blog and this year, and hopefully you will enjoy my presence here and my future posts. I will try to update every week and keep my priorities right.

First off, have some coffee from Google. He'll be happy if you would kindly take a sip.


*That mug thou*


Let's start with my very first day of school which is the 3rd of January 2017. I'm not exactly looking forward for school since school days literally means less sleep, more homework, and the 'try to be social' act. However, I did get anxious and failed sleeping for the whole night. Thank god i'm still sound chirpy and energetic next day when I got to school.


The first day of school starts off bad. I did NOT manage to get my dream seat beside the window because I came too late and those seats were pretty much taken. In the end I got myself and Obsidis seats on the second last row, which is not strategic. That seat's way too far from the blackboard and some God-knows-why teachers who speaks so quietly like rhythmic pins dropping on the floor while I, will be missing homework notice and got scolded. Thankfully that did not happened until now because I'm not the only student in the class, I've got spies (aka friends) under me. Unfortunately, I did miss out on the 'you need to bring this textbook' notice.


I'm expecting a hot and humid classes all thanks to that super thick school pinafore uniform, but well, I'm dead wrong. The ceiling fans in my class are spinning like a tornado unlike my previous classroom, which does not contribute any cooling task. Coincidentally, my seat is right between two ceiling fans above and I do feel cold sometimes. Hopefully I will not be killed by the heat around June with those turbo ceiling fans.

This month, I'm introduced to strange homeworks, tedious SPM (Sijil Pelajaran Malysia, a pretty big exam compulsory for form 5 government school students which the grade will greatly influence which college we will be taking and career choice) paper structure, and an interesting young sit-in teacher as our temporally class and BM teacher. His classes are not as stressful as other classes (well, to me) except the fact that he gives tons of homework. Since he's young, the way he spoke gives off a comfortable aura, unlike other older teachers which their speaking draws a bold line with us students and expects respect from us. Too bad he's only teaching us for 3 months.

Just like other people, I, too make new year resolutions and hoping to complete them flawlessly. But, BUT, friend influence's way much bigger and overpowered my passion towards it. I promised myself not to swear starting on 2017 ( I'm a big swearer I'm so remorseful for that ) but I swore on my second sentence while talking with Obsidis. Up until now on, I never failed to swear everyday.

By the way, Chinese New Year's just around the corner. To be honest, i'm only interested in holidays, snacks and ang pows. I don't even feel guilty for that.

*Tell me, how are you going to resist those food.*

That's all for this post, bye~

Kira-kira boom!!!

That irrelevant spelling is officially a thing now.

Pictures resource:

No comments:

Post a Comment