Saturday 28 January 2017

Play Wild: Rockhoppers on Igloo Peak!

Welcome back, jammers. Before we get to the newest Jamaa Journal issue, check out this *cool* new item from Jam Mart Furniture! Say, have you seen the yeti around here?


AJHQ has announced the brand new rockhopper penguins! Those are some killer eyebrows. You can check out these penguins at the Sapphire Shop, as usual.
Next, you can visit the Igloo Peak, which has been up for preview as AJHQ's den. Check out what kind of stuff it has to boast!
Here is the highest level. You can see the outhouse at the other side of the peak, which is not very reachable. Where I come from, there's very few people who have outhouses, but I guess they were more common when a majority of the people were poor (yes, that's part of our history). Due to its rarity, I had to google 'outdoor bathroom shed' and 'outdoor toilet shed with moon' because I forgot what its name was.
This is the second floor which holds a mini theater. It also has a snack bar at the side. Man, I wish I can have that bar. It would look great in my den cafeteria. What do you think, jammers?
On the third floor is the hair salon and a little waiting area. Obviously AJHQ uses den item bundles. In my opinion, there's too much space left. But I'm starting to like this den.
The very last floor has a kitchen. Can you even cook there, though? The stove and the sink are frozen! 
This Jolly Penguin Bundle is now available for sale. I hope your new penguin friend can enjoy this chilly environment! See you later, Jammers.

No comments:

Post a Comment