Monday 13 February 2017

Life: Bicycles

I FINALLY GOT MY HONEYCOMB YAY!!!!!!!!
Even though I'm disappointed for it doesn't really tastes as brilliant as I expected but yeah, I'm still grateful for that chance.




*OWHHH YEAH*


AND I ate some really really delicious homemade cheese cake ( it has the majority taste of butter ). Besides, BBQ flavoured pringles tastes like heaven too.




Yep I'm having fun with the font sizes and nope, I'm not out of intro ideas.

During the CNY holiday moments, I've finally learnt how to ride a bicycle, a normal two-wheeled bicycle. Before when I was around 6 or 7 years old, I'm gifted a bicycle as a birthday present from my grandparents. So I technically SHOULD know how to ride them like a boss by now but no, that's terribly wrong. Well, you see, 6 years old is considered as a really small human being called children, and when you buy presents for children, of course you will buy something that is the most suitable and safe thing for them. The bicycle my grandparents gave had extra two tires for kiddies like us last time soooooo I never had the intention or knew that you can break off the extra tires anytime, until I'm 3rd grade in elementary school. Arrgh, I'm such a fool.

*Ahhhh, childhood memories*

I think I'll end this post short for now, since most of the things happening are quite complicated and personal.

KIRA-KIRA BOOM!!!!

Bye~~~~

Pictures resources:
-honeycomb again
-big red

No comments:

Post a Comment