Saturday 4 February 2017

Play Wild: Lovebugs are in the air!

The game has a new loading screen. I noticed those ladybugs, then I figured they could be a new pet! Click 'read more' to find out what's new.

AJHQ never fails to make new dens for Play Wild jammers! Even though it's covered in frost and snow, you can warm yourself up with love from your buddies or family.
The friendship cottage is somewhat similar to the pixel place, but it's more spacey. Do you see that ski lift far in the background? Yeah that doesn't really work. You can view this den in the epic dens list.
These all new pet lovebugs will fly their way into your heart. I keep thinking of the Animal Jam video intro whenever I look at these things. *ladybug noise*
I went to the Sapphire shop to take a good look at them. The front view seems funny. Lovebugs are actually the same size as other pets, that's huge!
Postmaster is back! It's one of the most challenging games I have ever played. It's about speed and reflexes. Better not send the wrong mail! In other news, I'm not sure if AJHQ just added more names into the slot machine, because this name changing thing has been in the game for a while now. It costs 5 gems to change your name though.

Why is there a falcon is it a new animal
As always, Play Wild is selling another den bundle. I don't know how pet toys work in-game, but I do know how my dog doesn't deserve any. Stop destroying them you derp!

No comments:

Post a Comment