Wednesday 22 February 2017

Life : SCHOOL

To be honest, I don't really HATE schools ( well we people have to be socializing with humans instead of books, laptops and youtube ), but the homework, project, exam, homework, homework again, I- have-no-idea-what-teacher-is-spouting-about moment, and the oops-I-forgot-my-homework routine is seriously tiring me out.
*I totally believe we do not need the Pythagoras theorem to eat a sandwich*
The quotes Google gave me about school are damn accurate.

Schools are called schools for a reason.

School = Seven Crappy Hours Of Our Life
Class = Come Late And Start Sleeping
Finals = Fantastic I Never Actually Learned Stuff ( means extra sleeping time yay)

True right?

First and foremost, I am NOT  a morning person. Why in the world do you expect me to wake up at 5 in the morning when both my spirit and soul are glued to my comfortable heaven (aka my bed). Then I will tow my void body container to school while every second I sit on my chair felt like decades and centuries. Believe me, the moment I'm truly awake is when the school bell rings. The mirage of the time passed before the HOME FINALLY HOME school bells are basically automatically concluded as a dream, a nightmare to be exact. If I had co-curriculum activities, well damn, I must be eating lunch at school when I'm sleep walking. 

I know, I know, it IS a healthy practice to wake up early everyday but nah, I'm going to enjoy every little one last bit of my sleep before university and the adult-phase hit me like a truck.


* If this is a legit emoji*


Anddddd, here comes the 'school assemblies are meant to keep you updated on every single thing in school and meant to be meaningful and fun' lie. In my school, the fate of our legs lies on the weather of every Tuesday : if its a sunny day, you will sit until your legs are dead; if its a rainy day, you gonna be standing until your legs are dead. I really do not know whether we are unfortunate or not to have a 40-120 minutes assembly ( on special occasion like Teachers' Day will take the whole 2 hours above) in comparison with other schools and other countries' school. But I'll still rant on this topic anyway. 

Before I hit this year, I'm a really obedient student who is at least putting effort in enduring the same speech content every week. However, four years of middle school made me finally rebellious. For the whole assembly, I'm doodling on my notebook instead of copying stuff from the speech which I was originally instructed too. It's pretty easy to camouflage yourself because I'm not the only one who's doing so. I just need to clap when others clap, and stand when others stand. Just go with the flow.

What textbook told us : 1+1=2
What exam papers expects form us : 
What the distance between sun and Saturn all the way back to  the speed of light if x=the times your eyeballs move per second. Find Peter and explain how he gets a girlfriend.



*Problem solved*
* YEP *
Well that's all for now about school. I have more but its impossible to list everything out because there's always more.

KIRA-KIRA BOOM

Ja mata.

Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment