Tuesday 21 February 2017

Play Wild: Rare Beanie

One time my friend's friend referred to this head item as a 'criminal hat'. Wat

In an unrelated news, I'd like to update on the new animal spotted around Jamaa. I've seen videos where jammers say that it could be a mountain lion, but they don't seem to have a firm evidence. I'm not disagreeing, in fact I did say that 'I could be wrong' on the last Animal Jam major update post.

It could very likely be a mountain lion since their preferred habitats include canyons. They also have larger paw prints. They are found in Yukon, Canada, which has a subarctic climate. Mountain lion signs include tracks and scratches.

So yeah, I think it wouldn't be a bobcat (they're very similar to lynxes) so I'd like to dismiss my previous idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment